photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Friday, November 9, 2012

Little Penelope Lane Bow Parties


Last weekend my cute new friend Nora hosted a bow party in her backyard! She provided the tables and I provided the bows! 
Once again, Little Penelope Lane bow parties are so fun and so easy. I just bring my bows and you bring your friends and then you get 10% of what the party earns to use towards hair accessories. Nora got $55 worth of free headbands and bows! This picture was taken at the end and most everyone had left! I always forget to get a group picture at the beginning
All bows, clips, headbands and hair wraps are under $8! 
e-mail me if you are interested in hosting a party (and live in Orange county or Long Beach) littlepenelopelane@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment