photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello Monday!

Hello Easy Homemade Fish Tacos!
Recipe will be on my family blog Tuesday morning for Taco Tuesday!

Hello darling three tiered server (my mom got this at the last Penelope lane boutique and served dessert on it Sunday night) from 

Hello little dog
We were at a dinner party on Saturday night and this little dog jumped on my lap. He obviously did not care that I am not a dog lover and tried his best to turn me into one... I won't lie, it almost worked! 

Hello Fun Family day at the 
Aquarium of the Pacific 
We are now family pass holders 
Hello $115 for the entire family for the entire year! 

Hello Darling Toy Store on 
Main Street in Seal Beach!
The kids and I went to Seal Beach to get some lunch and then spent the rest of the afternoon checking out fun shops like this one!

Hello Fun Halloween Hair Wrap Order 
this got me excited for the Fall but sad that I have to say farewell to my favorite season, Summer, soon! Stay tuned for a hair wrap Facebook sale coming up in the next week or two! 

Hello Lolly the Therapy Dog
Our dentist has a therapy dog and it seriously works. The kids LOVE going to the dentist and seeing their favorite dog Lolly!  
Hello, clean and healthy smiles! 

Hello Super fun date night 
First stop chiropractor for my lovers back and neck, then it was time to party... (in our Mormon/tired parents of three kind of way)! Thai food (at our favorite place "Thai on Main" in Seal Beach) and then concert on the pier and home by 9:00! Our favorite kind of dates! 

Hello Family Jet Ski Fun!
We took a little trip to Mission Bay and I blogged about it over here 

Hello 32 more days until the Fall boutique and Blog Conference! 
More info HERE 
Have you registered yet? Spots are filling up fast!

Hello Fun Paddle Board rides around Naples Island
Hello new favorite family activity!

Hello to my baby learning how to ride a bike 
and catching quick! 


Happy Monday Friends!
Hope this week is a great one!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment