photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Monday, February 27, 2012

one, two, three, four, FIVE BOYS!!



Hi there lovely friends of Sarah!  I'm Tracy from Dear Life From a Mom of Boys.

I have been married to my sweetheart for 17 1/2 years.  He is amazing, and is my inspiration to be a better person every single day.  He loves me even on my worst days and he makes me feel beautiful always.  He's the reason I believe in fairy tales.

We have been blessed with five fantastic boys.
Keoni is 17 and getting ready to fly the coop...going off to the University of Hawaii to study film.
Kekoa is 14, and he is by far the smarty pants in the family....and he knows it!  He loves to surf, and he loves style.  His smile melts my heart....
Kalani is 11.  God gave me an easy boy in the middle of all of the chaos to help me.  Kalani has already determined is life...he wants to play basketball at Duke University and then play for the Lakers.  He is my tenderheart.
Kawika is 9.  He is my drama boy.  Literally and figuratively.  He wants to  be an actor and learn hip hop.  His smile is infectious...
Kumaka is 5.  He is the reason I believe in miracles.  Kumaka was born with Spina Bifida (like Sarah's daughter Katie).  He has dealt with a lot in his little life...and his smile perseveres along with his spirit.  He is the reason I can do hard things.  
My blog is my journey through motherhood, and redefining who I am on the way.  

"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
— Gordon B. Hinckley

I love Sarah and her mission.  She is an amazing lady...and a wonderful friend.  She is a pioneer to me...and I love her for it!  Thanks for spending some time getting to know me!

Tracy

~Sarah here. I love Tracy. She radiates love and has one of the kindest, sweetest hearts. I am so blessed to know her. Last week we had the opportunity to go visit Kumaka, Tracy's youngest who is currently recovering from hip surgery in a big. green.cast. We've had to go through the same surgery and it's a tough one. However, Katie was 14 months, not FIVE! My hat goes off to Tracy. She is a trooper and so is Kumaka. What a joy it has been to get to know Tracy and her family and I hope you take the opportunity to get to know her too! 

Dear Life From a Mom f Boys

4 comments:

  1. Just leaving a note to let you know that I'm a new follower from the blog hop. :-)

    www.punkprincesscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you Sarah...you're the BESTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Tracy! I had heard of Little Penelope Lane (and so cute) but since I'm following in your footsteps and have four boys I haven't splurged and gotten any bows for myself. I guess that I should. Great to have you spotlighted and fun to read about your friend too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thanks Allison....Sarah is great! :) You need one more boy....and then we're IN! :)

      Delete