photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sister Headband Sets

$16 for the set

Big blue and purple flowers $20 for the set


Yellow crochet on brown and white headband $16

Red Crochet flowers- $16 for the set

$15 for the set

Yellow and red wool flowers- $13 for the set

Yellow crochet on thin blue/navy headband- $16 for the set

To order headbands please email me (sarah) at littlepenelopelane@hotmail.com. Once I get your order I will email you back with an invoice to check out through google checkout and then I will ship them off to you. If you live locally (north OC/Long Beach area), you are welcome to set up a time to come by.

*Please note I currently have one of each headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment