photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Boutique recap

 On December 1st Penelope Lane Boutique hosted it's eighth boutique! This was our first official Holiday boutique and we were overwhelmed with the response! We had the most amazing vendors and shoppers come and help us make this boutique our most successful and popular one yet! 
We could not have done it without our awesome helpers! These girls worked the central check out and they were so busy the entire day! I tried to sit down and help for a few minutes and I got super frazzled, so my hat goes totally off to them! They were all so pro! My awesome sister in law Christy is what we call "The Captain" and she is the director of the central checkout and does an amazing job! We are so thankful for her! 
 
My dear friend Sally came super early and helped me set up my booth and then got right to work helping everyone else too. Here she is welcoming our guests into the boutique with her sparkling smile! So thankful for her!
 I'm not even kidding when I say that every single one of our vendors did such an amazing job on their booth display! They are all so creative and talented! So inspired by all of them!















 Once again a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who participated and supported the Holiday boutique! 
 For way more picture and booth names with links click HERE
FYI~ We have the Old Ranch Country Club Venue booked already for our next three boutiques! 
Save the dates for our 2013 shows:
 March 23rd
September 28th 
November 23rd
For more info regarding the boutique click here

1 comment: