photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Open House Tuesday


I have a few shoppers coming over on Tuesday, so I thought I would open it up for an Open House.

This Open House is located in my home, so please email me (Sarah) if you would like the address. littlepenelopelane@hotmail.com
FYI, I am near Cal State Long Beach.

Morning Shopping hours are from 9:30a.m.-12:30 and evening shopping hours are from 5:00-8:00p.m.

As always Children are welcome.

I will be having a hair wrap {3 for $20} and Clip {6 for $20} SALE. These items are perfect for back to school outfits, Birthday gifts, Baby shower presents, and more!

Hope to see you Tuesday!!











3 comments:

  1. I love those pics! SO bright & cheery!! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I purchas online somewhere? I love the head wraps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eden, yes, I am having a facebook sale going on over on my facebook page.

      Delete