photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Queen Bee Carlsbad weekend

I've been wanting to share about the awesome Queen Bee Weekend on June 1-2 and I am just not finding the time to link all these cute pictures up with their shop. But if you head on over to the Queen Bee website it has the list of all the vendors and their links. Forgive me for not taking the time to link everyone up as I have never known busy like this kind of busy. It's good busy, just busy, busy!
For now, just take a look at all the goodness that was at this amazing boutique! We loved every second of it!! 



































My sister, mom and I made a weekend of it. Here is a little recap... 
We loved spending the weekend in Carlsbad. This was taken right across the street from the hotel. Crazy, awesome views!  


I loved spending time with my mom and sister. We are all busy ladies and it was nice to spend the weekend chatting, laughing, eating and relaxing (when we were not busy setting up or taking down or restocking my booth. p.s. a HUGE thank you to them for their help)!

This is my third time being a part of the Queen BeeIt is such a wonderful boutique and always so much fun. 

The Queen Bee Power house Sisters!
Mique (from 30 Days Handmade) and Jess (from allora handmade)

 
The show was hoppin' for two days straight!! 

 
It is always such a special treat to see others enjoying my booth and trying on the different hair accessories! It is so rewarding! 

Sandy, mom and I made the rounds over and over again and each time we broke the bank found something new! 

One of my favorite things about these boutiques is spending time and chatting with my crafty blogging friends in real life. I adore Natalie from Take the Cannoli. She has the biggest heart and sweetest little family. Her blog is wonderful, if you have not started following her already, I suggest you do. 

ahhh, a little R and R at the pool. It was so nice to SIT and relax in the sun (with sunscreen and a hat of course) with mom and sandy. While we were at the pool we were surprised by my aunt Karen and cousin Robyn and her sweet baby! Such a treat! They stopped by the boutique and then after came and chatted with us! Sure appreciate their love and support!

After the boutique was over we packed up and headed home where I found these happy faces! I loved coming home and cuddling with them while watching "Beauty and the Beast!" A big Thank you to my sweet husband who not only tended to the kids, but two of the kids had a fever on Friday when I left. Carter was really sick and I was so worried to leave, but Bryant reassured me that he could handle it, and that he did! By Saturday everyone was feeling better...
and he set up some fun backyard activities like sprinklers on the tramp! 
I sure love boutique weekends, especially spent with my favorite gals but it was sure nice to get home to my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment