photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Penelope Lane OPEN HOUSE Thursday May 10th


I am preparing for the Queen Bee Market coming up June 1-2 (in Carlsbad, CA.) and have a ton of inventory right now and thought I would give the locals first dibs! 

I am hosting the Open House in my home. If you know where I live, come on by, if you need the address please email or fb message me. 
littlepenelopelane@hotmail.com

We have a play room full of toys, so children are more than welcome to come play while you look around and shop! 

SALE!! Hair wraps (as I have a ton of them right now) will be on SALE {three for $20}
and selected clips will be on sale {6 for $20}.

Hope to see you Thursday!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment