photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Friday, January 27, 2012

O'Neill Tour

Ella (my little "fashionista", as she calls herself) and I had the awesome opportunity of touring O'Neill this week. I loved our mommy/daughter time together. 
It was such a special afternoon spent with such a sweet girl.  
I blogged more about it over here
Speaking of blog, blogging is so awesome!!
 That is how we got invited to the tour in the first place. 
A while back I blogged about how Ella has an interest in fashion and one of the designers and friend contacted me and invited us over for a tour! 

I love the doors that open through blogging and especially meeting so many amazing people who each have a story of their own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment