photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Monday, August 29, 2011

Little Penelope Lane Party in a box

Last week my dear friend Carrie from Carried Away Bags (seriously the cutest and best bags ever) hosted a LPL party...
In Utah!
I have done this traveling LPL party a few times and each time seems to go really well. 
 I sent Carrie a box of LPL products and she hosted a party! She decided instead of having a party for a few hours, she would keep the display up for a few days. Her friends set up times to come by and shop. Once the party was over she added up the earnings and then got 10% of party earnings to use towards LPL products! She then packed everything back up and shipped it back to me.
 It was a super successful party (which was awesome since I was so low on my inventory)!
 Look how cute her clip display was! So creative! 
 hair wraps and headbands
Thanks so much Carrie for being such a great LPL host!
Enjoy all your new hair accessories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment