photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Boutique THIS WEEKEND!!!

Starting Friday evening and going until Saturday afternoon! 

There will be so many cute vendors there! I can't wait to get shopping myself.

As for Little Penelope Lane, I will have hundreds of hair wraps with and without flowers. They are on sale this weekend at the boutique  ($8 with flowers $5 without flowers)
I will also have tons of cute felt clips, vintage flower clips, headbands, crochet flowers and more! 

Hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

  1. So lovely! I love Becca and just popped over from her blog! :D I left her a comment saying I love your "sandy toes" head wrap. So adorable! :)

    I'm also having a giveaway and would absolutely LOVE it if you entered!! :D

    ReplyDelete