photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OPEN HOUSE Thursday May 26th


Come on by to see all the NEW Summer hair wraps, new felt clips with tons of new colors, crocheted flower clips and headbands and more! Come on by to get first pick of all the new inventory before I take it to upcoming boutiques. It will be at my house in Long Beach. If you need the address email me at littlepenelopelane@hotmail.com


I will have toys out for your little ones to play while you shop and feel free to Bring your friends! 


Hope to see you soon! 
 new felt flower clips,broaches and hair ties I have tons of these in lots of colors! 

just a small sneak peak at some of the new summer hair wraps. I have So many more to photograph!




Come on by!

1 comment: