photo about-33_zpsc2796928.png photo boutique_zps2f81eed7.png photo contact-67_zps4ff04dc1.png photo featured-2_zpse50da8dc.png

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Headbands for Sale


(above) Vintage white flower and lace headband ~ $14

HOW TO ORDER

E-mail your order to:

littlepenelopelane@hotmail.com

Please include the name of the headband.

I will then send you an invoice from google checkout where you can safely use your debit or credit card for purchase.

I will gladly ship items, for the price it costs me to ship, typically between $3-6.00 (I try to keep shipping low).

 
Pretty In Pink ~$14

 
Blue Bonnet ~$14

Lizzy $9

Black Blossom $9

 
Summer Swirl ~$9 

Spring Fling ~$10


HOW TO ORDER

E-mail your order to:

littlepenelopelane@hotmail.com

Please include the name of the headband.

I will then send you an invoice from google checkout where you can safely use your debit or credit card for purchase.

I will gladly ship items, for the price it costs me to ship, typically between $3-6.00 (I try to keep shipping low

1 comment:

  1. those are very cute, i love the white one in the first photos :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete