Friday, April 5, 2013

Free People Dress in Mexico


Remember when I talked about this Free People Dress and how excited I was when I found it? 
Well, I wore it a bunch on the cruise I took with my sister and loved it even more! It is seriously so comfortable! I wore it as a swim suit cover up, but it could be worn as a dress or a fun top with leggings too!
 Check out the Free People website here
So many fun and unique clothing options! 

Here are a few more pics from our cruise...
 Street Tacos!

One of the nights we dressed up for dinner.
I got this outfit at TJ MAXX

Catalina! 

Sandy's dress: Forever 21
My skirt and top: Target 
look in the bottom left corner... right before we left to go on the cruise, my sister gave me a present full of goodies with the cutest card asking if I would be her Maid of Honor for her wedding in July! I obviously said YES! Most of the cruise was spent talking and planning her wedding! I loved it and I am so excited for my baby sister who is marrying such an awesome guy! 

 It was such a fun week spent with my sister.
 She is such a fun travel partner! 
XO

pleated poppy
linking up!

4 comments:

  1. I love free people, their sister store is urban outfitters. Is this a sponcered post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that dress! Perfect for the warmer seasons. You wear it well. :)
    Kayla
    Love Sparkle Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great dress! Looks like a wonderful trip with your sister.

    www.naturallycarly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks for summer! Free People dresses are really hit this summer, there is a n=bunch of wonderful ones on http://chiclicious.com/

    ReplyDelete