Wednesday, February 27, 2013

wore and a little discount code for YOU

I've been having too much fun shopping at some of my favorite go-to stores lately (Marshall's, Ross, TJ Maxx, Sears, Target, Khols). I have been on a mission to find some fun summer/vacation clothes for an upcoming trip I'm going on and in the process I've found some great every day finds as well! All for such a great price! I LOVE getting more for my money. 
Top and Sweater: Ross
Jeans: Target
Shoes: TJ Maxx

 
Top: TJ Maxx 
Jeans: Khols
Date Night!
Top: Sears (the picture is too dark, but it's a fun black shirt that is a little on the fancy side) p.s. I just got some new white jeans at Sears and died! They are the perfect fit and were only $24 on sale from $50!
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Payless 
Husband: Priceless

Speaking of affordable fashion.. one of my favorite on-line shops, eshakti  is offering my readers 20% off their purchase! Use discount code: LTTLEPENEL
eshakti just came out with a new Spring line that is fabulous! Full of darling dresses that you can customize to your perfect fit! 

pleated poppy
Linking up for What I wore Wednesday! 

3 comments:

  1. This is the second time this week that I've heard of eshakti...guess that means I need to check it out!

    PS - you're adorable. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews that
    as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading
    here.

    My web site - passports

    ReplyDelete