Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIWW and fun updates


Bryant snapped this picture of me as we were taking First Day of School photos and giving kids pep talks. I am always way more nervous than the kids, but my nervousness is always in vein because the kids are in amazing hands at the school they attend. I often let my mind race about the "what if's" when it comes to Katie and friends and life at school without me by her side to help her. But that is where faith and trust come in and I have to just take a step back, take a deep breath and give her wings, although hard to do sometimes. 

Top, jeans and necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: payless 

  
I just got this top from Target and I love it. So Mom friendly!
Speaking of mom friendly, my hair is not. I need a hair cut. stat! 

We ended the Summer with a fun camping trip in Malibu.
I blogged about it over here 
 The days were spent at the beach. I got this cover up at Sears for $7 and few weeks ago and it was my beach go-to. It was so comfortable. The best part is that it turns into a skirt, so I could wear it to the beach one day, wash it and then wear it to church the next! 
Camping is fun because you can get away with this look and no one questions it. 

Speaking of questioning it.... we got our first pet! I don't know how this non-pet loving mama ended up with a pet, but I sure am glad we did! It has been such a treat to see the kids so in love with this little bunny! What a fun experience!


Speaking of fun experience! Are you coming to the Fall boutique in 2.5 weeks (on Sept. 29)? I sure hope so! This is going to be a fun event! The huge Fall boutique in the ballroom and the blog conference in a conference room next door! p.s. There are only three spaces left for the blog conference, so if you are thinking of going, make sure to get your ticket today!

pleated poppy
linking up!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful kids and mum!!!!
    Greetings from across the ocean!
    Katrien (belgium)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures & how fun to have a new bunny! Hope the kids are enjoying school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got that same teal sweater from Target and I'm obsessed. I got so many compliments on it and agree it is mommy approved! too cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first pic! So precious. And a bunny!! My family used to have rabbits when I was young. I love those memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog from WIWW, love your site, you have a new reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a bunny("Thumper") as a kid and would LOVE to have one again. If only we didnt already have a pure bred beagle... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. your kids are so sweet! I want to hear how their schooling is going! :) my sister is thinking about getting a bunny for her kids. I'm glad to hear you guys are liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful family!

    I'm a new follower from the Networking Hop, I can't wait to get to "know" you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. new follower from the blog hop! Excited to check out more of your cute little blog & family!! :)
    www.pillowthought.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping over from the networking blog hop!
    I´m your new follower via GFC!
    Check out my blog sometime and follow back if you like!
    http://wesens-art.blogspot.com

    Hug from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check your email! I sent you something! :)

    ReplyDelete