Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIWW Summer finds

top: Sears
necklace: Sears
Jeans: Forever 21
Silver flats: Payless

Every time I tell someone I got it at Sears they look at me funny, but it is right down the street from me and it is my secret go-to. Super random, but I seriously always find something and it is always less than $20. 

Dress: Forever 21
Sweater: Forever 21
Shoes: Sears
Blotchy Sunburn: Seal Beach
I quickly learned that this dress is a little too short for me to wear in real life (like lifting the wheelchair in and out of the car without flashing everyone in the parking lot), so I probably need to wear it with leggings next time.
Shirt: O'neil 
Denim top: Old Navy
Jeans Forever 21
Hair Wrap: Me 
p.s. I am going to have hundreds of new hair wraps this Saturday at the Summer Boutique in Long Beach!



pleated poppy
linking up with the Pleated Poppy for 
What I wore Wednesday! 

8 comments:

  1. I find that a lot of skirts/dresses from F21 tend to be a little too short for me too. Bummer:( But thank goodness for leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING that first top. So cute. I think sears gets a bad rap, but I might have to stop,in now. :) I to have the problem of to short dresses all the time, and I'm not really tall at 5'6". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet outfits! Looking forward to Saturday! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first top, is it a recent find at Sears? If so, can you tell me the brand? Thanks,
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that yellow dress! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the yellow {I can't pull it off} but you look so cute in it!
    New follower through the networking blog hop!
    -Ameryn Marie @ ohsonifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete