Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIWW~Spring Boutique Edition

What I wore to the Penelope Lane Spring Boutique. I wanted to be super comfortable and not have to worry about what my clothes were doing. I needed low maintenance and so this is what I came up with. 
top-H&M, Belt and jeans-Forever 21, Shoes and scarf-mall, sweater-Target.
 
It was so fun to meet so many blogging friends in real life! These girls are all so sweet and all came out to support the boutique. It was awesome to meet them. 
For pictures of all the booths at the boutique, amazing products and links to their shop click here

Tracy from Dear Life from a Mom of Boys, was my greatest cheerleader and helped SO much by spreading the word about the boutique. She brought a bunch of friends and it was so awesome to see her and meet her friends!  


 
another fun shot 
 morning shoppers 
Alyson  drove so far to come to the boutique. It was SO great to meet her. We have been in touch for a while via social media, but it was great to actually talk and talk some more and more. We could have talked the entire boutique! Speaking of talking...  Our two eight year olds hit it off! They chatted forever and had the best time! We can't wait to get them together soon!  I call them Little Little Penelope Lane and Little Eisley Rae!  


I had no clue that so many of these awesome bloggers lived so close! Like Summer from Made By Munchie's Mama! So awesome!  

afternoon shoppers 
 Once again, A HUGE thank you to everyone who came and showed support.
It was SO super fun to see so many of you. I wish I could have taken more pictures!! 

Save the date, the fun begins again on September 29th for the Fall boutique.
XO

linking up:
Momma Go Roundpleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. So fun! I love that outfit so much! I'm jealous of all the girls you got to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like loads of fun!!!! LOVE your outfit!!! so cute!! :)

    God bless!!!


    forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! I love that picture of our girls and we can NOT wait to hang out!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you from the #WIWW posts. Looks like you had a great event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there! I just saw the giveaway for your $20 grab bag over on Gentri's site. I just wanted to stop by and let you know I was already following you in hopes of being entered! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Stopping by from Gentri Lee's blog! I am now following you via GFC & Bloglovin'. Your blog is super cute! Thank you for giving away a $20 grab bag on her blog today!! One thing about myself is I love playing with my little one's, I could spend hours on the floor with them building blocks & racing cars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun!!! I was sent over by Gentri Lee's blog !! Thanks for participating in her givewaway!!!!!

    I blog @ forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com

    God bless,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had a great time! I won a headband from you a bit ago, and wanted to let you know that I totally love wearing it! :) Gentri Lee's blog sent me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your outfit!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete